- documents should be submitted to the land registry of the area where the land is situated for registration of such a property.
- documents which are written and certified by a notary public are accepted for registration.
- how to submit documents for registration
- by post
- hand over by attending
- registration fee depend on the condition of the document.
- movable properties – rs. 22.50
- immovable properties rs. 30.00 (extra fee for registration of a extra land rs. 10.00)
organization informationdepartment of registrar general's
no. 234 /a3,
denzil kobbakaduwa mw,
mr. s.m.w.b. sandiligama
telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489