a programme will be held to direct the students who completed the full time courses for employment as follows;
- obtaining information of students who completed the training in by the carrier guidance centres of colleges of technology/technical colleges.
- thereafter comparing with the vacancies in the information system of carrier guidance centre and direct to the employment.
- when no vacancies in the information system of colleges of technology/technical colleges, then students name list will be submitted to the industrial liaison and carrier guidance division of the department and direct to the relevant employment.
- direct the students, who completed the course, to the training programmes of foreign employment bureau and direct to foreign employment through the registered employment institutions.
- direct the particulars of students, after completion of training to jobs net.
organization informationdepartment of technical education & training
p.o.box 557, olcott mawatha,
fax nos: +94 - 11 -2449136