- conducting training programmes for updating the knowledge of social service officers and social development assistants.
- training of vocational advisors serving in vocational training institutes under this department.
- training of pre school teachers of children who possess slow growing mind.
- conducting awareness programmes for parents of children who possess slow growing mind.
- conducting awareness programmes for parents of drug addicts.
- conducting awareness programmes for school children and teachers.
- conducting awareness programees for officers of various establishments.
process of submitting applications:? divisional secretariats.
places from where applications can be obtained: divisional secretariats.
charges payable for obtaining applications: not applicable.
time for submission of applications: during office hours.
charges payable for obtaining the services: not required
time taken to provide services (ordinary services and priority services): within a week.
staff officers in charge of the service
exceptions or instances outside the above requirements and special information
organization informationdepartment of social services
department of social services
fax nos:+94 112-2824056/+94 1122824063